Share IT

Welcome!  -  The Hydro Floss Is The BEST!  -   Free shipping on all carts over $25.  

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Here is a message from Google About My Blog, The One That They Have Shut Down

This is what I was presented with when I clicked 'restore' on my blog.  :


What do think about this?  Do I have a chance of getting my blog back or is it just false hope? 

There are some very important posts on that blog for my customers.  They are posts about best practices and instructions for the products they have purchased from me.   There is a lot of useful information on that blog.


I started it over 1 year ago and there are over 1,000 posts on that blog. 

What is it that Google is so against?   Is it that google doesn't want us to sell or promote any products on our blogs at all?  

After reading the above.  Do you think I have a chance to get my blog back - both for myself and my customers?  

Let me know what you are thinking in the comments below. 

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment